Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Year of Gratitude, Day 94


One of my favorite books for little ones is Me with You, written by Kristy Dempsey and illustrated by Christopher Denise. I was lucky enough to get a signed first edition of this book back in 2009 for my soon -to- be- born granddaughter's library.

When I learned that my friends, Mary Jane and Tom, were to be grandparents after YEARS of anticipation, I knew that I wanted to gift them with this beautiful book. Alas, Barnes and Noble no longer carries Me with You in hardback. As a matter of fact, the only format available from them was a 3"x5" folded postcard version of the book -- not at all satisfactory. After much internet searching, I  found a new hardback edition which arrived in the mail Saturday.

I can't wait to give this to Mary Jane and Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment