Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Year of Gratitude, Day 103

 
The doorbell rang yesterday afternoon and when I opened the door I was surprised to find the UPS delivery man asking me to sign for this package. This is an 8"x10"x2"-ish box and weighs almost nothing. The delivery man and I were equally puzzled about what might be in  this box, since it required a signature upon delivery.
 
When I opened the box, inside  there was a small padded manila envelope and a packaging invoice. Inside the envelope was a small square box, the kind of box that a circular piece of jewelry comes in.
I not going to tell you what it is until the person for whom it is intended receives it ( probably next week when an important family member makes it back home, but I will tell you that I think it is perfect.
 
Pictures will follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment